GUIDE ON FINDING OUT RING SIZE
- We use the US ring size ONLY. Please refer to this standard international conversion chart when placing your order. www.findmyringsize.com
- The best way to figure out your ring size is to go to your local jewelry store and have the sizing done professionally.
- Refer to findmyringsize.com for a manual ring-sizing guide to help figure out your size. *Please note this is only a guide therefore we cannot be responsible for incorrect ring size determination.
- Please keep in mind that your finger will tend to be more swollen during hot weather and less so during cold weather, so if you got the measurement done in summer, you may choose to size down a bit and vice versa for winter.
- If the ring is a surprised gift and you don’t know her ring size, refer to one of her existing rings and get it measured at a jeweler to get an estimate on the size. For a general guess, get a size 7 - this is the average/most common ring size for women, and should be easily resizable by a local jeweler. However, please keep in mind that eternity rings are not resizable.
- If the rings you like have wide bands, you might want to go up half a size to one full size since our fingers near the knuckles tend to be bigger.
Please contact us with any questions regard to ring sizing.