Please note that our jewelry, eternity rings in particular, are designed with delicacy and need tender loving care!!
We want you to show off your jewelry everyday. Each piece is made with love and care by our skilled artisans. However, to assure the lasting beauty of your jewelry, the proper care is required.
- Last thing to put on, and first thing to take off. Apply all lotions, cosmetics, and perfumes BEFORE putting on your jewelry.
- Avoid knocking or scratching your cherished pieces on hard surface. Do not wear fine jewelry while doing heavy lifting or at the gym.
- Clean with lukewarm water if needed; mild dish soap is okay for most gemstones except opals
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals
- Take caution when use ultrasonic cleaners. Not all gemstones and jewelry can be safely cleaned in it.
GEMS NOT TO CLEAN IN ULTRA SONIC
- Organic gem materials as they are porous. They can be damaged by cleaning solution and by heat of the ultrasonic cleaner. For example, Pearls, turquoise, coral, tortoise shell, ivory, shell cameos, jet, and amber.
- Other gemstones like fluorite, iolite, kunzite, lapis lazuli, malachite, opal, and topaz.
We hope you will love and cherish your pieces as much as we do. For any further questions, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org